TriVision Outdoor Security Camera
TriVision Outdoor Security Camera with Wi-Fi, POE, Wide View Angle, Superior Low Light Performance, Sensitive Microphone and Motion Sensor Range up to 300 Feet
No Subscription, No extra cost, and Monthly Fee for viewing live and record videos any time of the day from anywhere. Upload alarm recordings to your existing Google Drive, Dropbox, FTP cloud storage to avoid the risk of losing footage from an SD memory card (Not included, Max 256GB support). Many Security cameras force you to store your video on their servers, which can cost $10 to $20 a month. If you use dropbox, google drive, or your own server, it is free, So you are saving hundreds a year
Remote monitor your home/business/front door/back yard in crystal clear 1080P full HD video and get motion alerts, alarm recordings with iPhone, Android smartphone apps anytime anywhere
Email, mobile notification for instant push notification on your mobile. The software allows you to send email alerts, and you can send text alerts if you send the text via the carrier’s email address for your phone number. You also have the option to store video and pics on the internal micro SD card, an FTP, or a NAS drive. The software is extremely comprehensive and well thought out.
10-second Pre and post-record capture activity max 10 seconds before a motion-triggered event and 10 seconds after motion Finished, so you’ll always know what happened, from start to finish. You can set the video to pre-roll, so you get the action before the motion sensor was triggered, and set the video to post-roll, so you get the action after the motion finished.
Super wide view angle lens and large 2.8” SONY CMOS sensor allow maximum light through the lens ─ yielding vivid colors, brighter video and stunning detail with accurate, vibrant colors in even the most challenging low light conditions up to 15M
The sensitive microphone and motion sensor lets you hear and view (audio and video) what’s going on around the camera up to 300 feet. Motion Zone Select fine-tunes what you want the camera to pay attention to and minimize false alarm
IP66-rated weatherproof, Wi-Fi and POE combo allows the outdoor camera to be placed in outside areas that aren’t close to a power outlet, optimizing installation possibilities and making it perfect for installers and end-users looking for a flexible solution. This camera will work wirelessly or you can hook up an ethernet cable directly to your router. This model also supports POE, power over ethernet, so the ethernet cable can supply the power, so you don’t need the power adapter. For the price, this is a great little camera and I highly recommend it.
* 2 Megapixel, 1080P full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, 30 fps
* 4mm focal length Lens with 90° field of view gives 2x focus closer to make out the persons face more clearly and license plate recognition up to 20ft
* IP66-rated waterproof aluminum housing and metal wall mount to withstand adverse outdoor weather conditions
* Superior low light image with the enhanced 1/2. 8” Sony CMOS sensor allows maximum light through the lens ─ yielding crystal clear video in even the most challenging low light conditions
* 24 high power ￠8 infrared LEDs, which automatically turns on infrared (IR) in low light conditions, let you monitor all your blind spots, make sure no movement goes unnoticed and see clearly in the dark – lets you detect what’s happening around the clock
* Long-range motion sensor, motion zone elect, threshold, sensitivity and alarm interval feature maximizes your alarm coverage up to 300 ft. and make sure no movement goes unnoticed
* Sensitive microphone with AAC-LC 32Kbps lets you hear clearly what’s going on around the camera range up to 300 ft.
* Flexible network connectivity: Wi-Fi (2. 4 GHz only) or Hard wired via Ethernet
* Built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) 802. 3AF 48V Splitter transmits power and data over a single Ethernet cable length of up to 300 ft. , which allows the PoE security camera to be placed in areas that are Wi-Fi hard-to-reach, no power lines, and outlets, optimizing installation possibilities and making it perfect for installers and end-users
* Secure your recording with a Class10 Micro SD HC/XC card up to 256GB, which records thousands of motion detection events and lasts 6-8 months at least
* Upload alarm recordings from SD card to FTP, Google Drive, Dropbox for cloud storage (contact us for the NAS (Synology, QNAP), blue Iris, lux riot, ONVIF 2. 0 NVR setup before your purchase)
* E-mail alerts with JPEG or move footage
* 10-second Pre and post-record captures activity max 10 seconds before a motion-triggered event and 10 seconds after motion Finished, so you’ll always know what happened, from start to finish
* Get motion alerts, live view, alarm recording playback with the iPhone, Android smartphone apps
* Remote control the camera live with the free apps on PC, Mac full access to camera settings web interface for full flexibility and control from IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox or edge
*FCC, CE, RoHS certificate approval
*Operation temperature: -5°f~140°f
*One-year and free lifetime support